School meals are provided by Chartwells at a cost of £2.20 per day.
Payment is made directly to the school.
You also have a choice of supplying a packed lunch from home.
Please note that all children in Reception, year 1 or year 2 of the school are entitled to a free school meal under the Government Universal Infant Free School Meal scheme, but it is important to be aware that by applying for free school meals your child could be eligible for extra pupil premium funding.
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following.
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
Children who get any of the above benefits in their own right (ie they get benefits payments directly, instead of through a parent or guardian) can also get free school meals.
If you think you may still be entitled to Free School meals then please contact the school office for a form or use the link below.
A sample menu and link to Chartwells website is below.